"SEHA" is committed to: embrace the principles of transparency in providing information and enhance sharing information through different channels, "SEHA" believes in transparency as a factor to be practices in health information that will help decision making and illustrating the performance of the healthcare sector towards delivering best healthcare services and promoting the quality of the provided health care services and patient satisfaction.
SEHA" will adopt and improve practices in the following domains:
1. Adherence to the Emirate of Abu Dhabi Governance Regulations:
Indicate the areas of wastage and improve the operational process.
2. Support decisions and provide options:
Provide the available options and the required data for decision making.
Focus on practices of Excellence and specialities and provide the right to have options of preferred health care provider.
3. Promote quality standards, and productivity rate of employees and hospitals:
Innovate and practice different operations more effectively through utilizing financial resources or procedures, plus demonstrating the analysis of the financial and operational wastage areas.
4. Accountability & Responsibility
5. Sustainability and Economic Growth
• Make information available to all, and pave the way to investments and international researches channels.• Take decision based on productivity data.Analyse the current situation and the future requirements.
6. Community Participation
(In case of interactive channels between the patients and the provided services are available).
Encourage cooperation externally with the different sectors or internally among the Departments and Divisions.
Comply with our wise Government directions to seek support of the expertise and the experiences through encouraging cooperation with the other sectors.
SEHA Chief Executive Officer
Chief Support Services Officer
Chief Operation Officer
Chief Financial Officer
Chief Information Officer
Chief Academic Affairs Officers
Chief Medical Officer
Chief Total Quality Officer