Absher is a pioneering initiative launched by SEHA in 2012. It aims to improve communication with patients and customers through a number of customer service offices strategically located in participating health facilities. The goal is to enhance SEHA's communication with its patients, improve their experience, and increase their satisfaction with SEHA's services.
Absher offices are open during all hours of a facility's operation, with 24-hour service in the internal emergency departments.
• Meet visitors' requests within 20 minutes of arrival
• Reduce patients' waiting time for all services
• Respond positively and professionally to patients' complaints, providing effective solutions to ensure errors are not repeated
• Facilitate communication between patients, administration, and various departments in the health facility
• Achieve the maximum level of patient satisfaction
• Constantly improve the quality of service provided